What is the Value of a Spiritual Retreat?
01/26/2020 - By Pastor Todd Nathan
- Intentional pursuit of God to fuel your every day relationship with Him.
- Deliberate Upward focus as Col. 3:1-2 commands!
- Elimination of distractions by finding a "desolate place" to pray.
- Learning to go beyond your "list". The less time you have to pray the more your prayers will be about you and not God!
- Deeper Worship - taking time to delight in God (Psalm 37:4), be still before God (Psalm 46:10), seek God, and enjoy your time with Him!
- Establish a spiritual discipline of prayer - seeking God and making Him a regular part of your daily life, including big and small decisions, before you decide them!